top of page
Terms and Conditions for Services
1. Definitions In these Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings: “Client” means the person or persons who have entered into an agreement with the Personal Trainer to receive personal training services. “Personal Trainer” means the individual providing personal training services to the Client.
2. Agreement The Client agrees to enter into a contract with the Personal Trainer for personal training services. The Client agrees to abide by all terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
3. Payment The Client agrees to pay all fees associated with personal training services in full prior to receiving any services from the Personal Trainer. All payments must be made in accordance with the payment schedule agreed upon by both parties.
4. Cancellation Policy The Client may cancel their agreement with the Personal Trainer at any time, provided that they give 30 days written notice of their intention to do so. If cancellation occurs within 3 months of entering into this agreement, then a minimum term of 3 months must be fulfilled before cancellation can take effect.
5. Liability The Personal Trainer shall not be liable for any injury or damage caused by or resulting from any personal training services provided to the Client, unless such injury or damage is caused by gross negligence on behalf of the Personal Trainer. The Client agrees that they are solely responsible for their own safety and wellbeing during any personal training sessions and will not hold the Personal Trainer liable for any injury or damage caused as a result of their participation in such activities.
6. Governing Law This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and both parties hereby submit to exclusive jurisdiction of English courts in relation to any dispute arising out of this agreement or its subject matter.
7. Severability If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
8. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions By purchasing any services from the Personal Trainer, the Client agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
9. Entire Agreement This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written.
10. Amendments No amendment or modification of this agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by both parties.
Last revised 3rd February 2022.
bottom of page